- Simple. Scalable. Secure.
- Reduces app complexity and maintenance.
- Can be scaled up and scaled out.
- Fine-grained security model.
- Platforms: Desktop, Web, Mobile
- Domains: Used in 10+ B2B Apps like Books, HRM, CRM, Projects
- Environment: On-Premise or On-Cloud
- Matured over 15+ years.
- Adopted by a global major.
- Based on Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Hosted in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Tech Startups: How to build a product
It is difficult for a small team to learn and implement everything by themselves, more so as the products needs constant evolution and adaption whilst the startup establishes the market fit and scales up.
Enterprise IT: How to make your in-house applications scalable and agile
IT has to ensure that the churn in team does not affect the constant change required by market dynamics as the enterprise keeps refining the business model
Go either to a company to build the product which is going to cost a bomb or to freelancers who would do the work for a much cheaper price (it is risky) or learn to build the product all by yourself (this is the most time consuming one).
The market and the technologies keep changing every single day. Further, product building is not a one-time exercise.