Quality and Maintenance
Addressing the first requirement of every customer - Quality
Quality management includes customer-driven quality, top management leadership and commitment, continuous improvement, fast response, actions based on facts, employee participation and above all a quality management culture. Each part of the company is involved in total quality, operating as a customer or supplier to one another.
Ultimately whatever be the industry in which you’re present or the size, to survive and succeed in the present scenario, it is imperative that you maintain a very high quality at all stages of manufacturing and distribution
- Procurement & Subcontract process: During the Goods receipt, the default area is "Under Quality Inspection". Once goods are inspected, a special material voucher is passed to transfer the goods and quality observations may be recorded therein. In case of rejection, follow-on actions such as Rejection Note to supplier and/or Debit Note may be undertaken.
- Production: During the start of a batch or a new product, or periodically – it would be required to check Quality at different stages. If any non-conformity is found, the same is recorded in the system. These non-conformities can then be analyzed with respect to the reason, resolution via corrective action and preventive actions to ensure they are not repeated.
- After Sales: After the product goes into the field and is erected and commissioned, service personnel may file field reports which contain observations noted on the field. These can then be analyzed for corrective and preventive actions, as applicable.
Machine Types: Maintain machine type master for each type of machine:
- Machine Type Parameters
- Preventive Maintenance Parameters
- Special Machine Types: Testing Equipment, IT Equipment.
- Assign unique machine number to each machine
- Maintain basic details as well parameters for the specific machine type
- Record breakdowns with corrective and preventive actions
- Record Preventive Maintenance done
- Record spare part item codes related to the machine for easy ordering when required.
- Testing Equipment are basically machines with special status.
- Maintain calibration history along with next calibration due date list
- Maintain Range and Accuracy data for ready reckoner
- IT Equipment are also maintained as machines with special status.
- PC Machine screen shows components as child machines with their own breakdown history
- Hierarchical structure ensures when a child component is shifted to another parent, it carries its history along
- Can query the machine directly through integration with Network Analyzer